1. Original, Fresh content. Simple yet stylish. - make each web page design informative and user-friendly. Content that is easy to find, accurate, updated, fresh, and well communicated. Keep your navigation consistent from page to page to avoid any possible confusion. A well-constructed pages meaning proper utilization of links and callouts , and information displayed so that it is not only informative, but attractive as well.
2. A Solid Domain name- refrain from adding hyphen, or go with the “.net” version. Get creative and find the perfect “.com”
3. Search Engine Optimization - Use keywords in titles, meta tags, headings, file names and in the content of your sites. Keywords that users may search to find a service you offer. A website is useless if no one can find it.
4. Encourage user to take action - let the user interact, made feedback, submit a contact form, sign up for a newsletter , or buy a product. Need to have headlines and text that speaks to the target audience’s needs and wants.
5. Visible contact information - Don’t make user excavate on your contact info. Ideally it can be placed in the upper right,, or in the main navigation and should be on each page of your site. Include multiple points of contact such as, phone, email, and an easy to use contact form. Google map for those with a physical appearance.
Tags: website design